- 1 (15.5 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease an 8×8 square baking dish.
- Combine the black beans, eggs, oil, cocoa powder, salt, vanilla extract, sugar, and instant coffee in a blender; blend until smooth; pour the mixture into the prepared baking dish. Sprinkle the chocolate chips over the top of the mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the top is dry and the edges start to pull away from the sides of the pan, about 30 minutes.
Inspried by AllRecipes Black Bean Brownies by Elizabeth