Healthy Pizza? Seriously! Yes!
Enjoy this macronutrient-balanced easy to make veggie pizza. The dough is a two-ingredient recipe and so easy to make. You will be ready to add topping to your pizza or calzone within 15 minutes of starting the recipe. Give it a try this weekend! Split the dough into two servings and make individual pizza servings!
- 1 1/2 cups of Self Rising Flour
- 1 cup of 2% Fage Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1/4 cup of Pizza Sauce (Classico, works)
- 1 cup of Shredded Mozzarella
- 1/4 of Sliced Onions (optional)
- 1 cup of Sliced Mushrooms (optional)
- 1/2 of a Sliced Green Bell Pepper
- Preheat oven to 450ºF
- While oven is preheating, mix yogurt and flour together and knead for 10 minutes. While kneading, if dough sticks to fingers add some more flour till the dough no longer sticks to fingers.
- Add flour to your rolling surface and roll out the dough till the dough is 1/4″ thick or less.
- Place the dough on your cooking surface. Cookie sheet, pizza pan, stoneware, etc.
- Add pizza sauce, followed by thinly sliced or chopped vegetables and, lastly, the shredded cheese.
- Cook pizza for 12 to 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven once the crust is golden brown. Let cool for a few minutes, then cut into pieces and enjoy!